Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blast from the Past

Neptune and Bella, she liked him really early on.
 My brother got a kitten this week.

I want a kitten. Or a puppy, or a bunny.. But the timing isn't right, and we're full up. So here are random pictures of my last kitten. He grew into Neptune, the sweetest, most intelligent cat you'd ever meet. At least when he's not biting, attacking, or intimidating people.


But Neptune thought he was a dog..

They still sleep together at night.

Lance is such a patient soul

But a kitten is a big responsibility.

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?

That cuteness factor is the only thing that kept him in this house - little monster.

He's still cute

2 comments:

  1. He is cute. Almost like a little bob cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, so cute. Cats are the best! I want a kitten myself, but my husband and I are moving around too much at the moment. It wouldn't be fair.

    ReplyDelete