Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Roses

It's still hot here. Not just "ooh it's nice to feel sweaty outside, the sun is working" hot but like Missouri hot. Of course the difference is that in Missouri you didn't have the gloom of snow and blizzards hanging over you.

In any case, I am spending the day at home unpacking, spinning, and pretending the artificial 70 degrees is what it really is. Good thing that air conditioning broke back in June, I'd hate to deal with this while they were fixing it.

But here are more rose pictures, no, I did not take a picture of every rose, that would be silly! Matter of fact, we were on a time crunch and I didn't even get to look at every rose. I may however have taken a picture of every rose I looked it. I can neither confirm, nor deny that.
















This one was one of my favorites. Along with the rest of them..

No comments:

Post a Comment