Monday, June 27, 2011

Wild Wyoming

We've been everywhere, except online! I have been plagued with computer problems, lack of the internet, and even more lack of sleep. But we have had fun! I am now typing this, while listening to the ocean outside my window, the tang of salt on the air, and very tired (and sandy) dogs sleeping beside me.

Last time I posted we were in Rapid City South Dakota. I ended that post, and pulled out our hideabed to find a twin size. A twin size with arms, and a very short one. Needless to say, it was a giggle till we figured out how to fit on the bed.

The next morning we were up bright and early, and heading west. We knew today was going to be a beast of a drive, we had 16 hours of real driving to do, and 3 states to cross.. First up...

An old house in South Dakota

And then we hit Wyoming




Some of us gave out


Others enjoyed the view



The home of cowboys..



And dinosaurs!?

Oil rigs


Cowboy hats!



Painted rocks


Wild Rivers


Patriotism

Deserts


Mustangs


Mountains



Weird crazy rocks






Blue Skies



And a million picture opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment