Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Price of Pictures

As I have been uploading pictures, I have been dealing with a smaller computer than I normally use, and hotel internet which is spotty and temperamental. So have been slowly sorting through the 1000 pictures I'd taken on this trip and uploading them. Yesterday, after a 2 hour morning beach walk, I went back to work, uploading pictures to Picasa, when suddenly BAM! My memory card corrupted and went blank. It listed 400 pictures, of the 2800 on the card.

There were tears, I am not ashamed to say I cried. My pictures are a big hobby, and one I really enjoy. But after a bit, I pulled myself together enough to Google the issue and download a program. 120.00 later, I had a program, a new memory card, a USB flash drive, and all my pictures restored. At least I have the program if I ever have that happen again.

So, my Disney pictures are a bit out of order, but in any case, here are the rest:

Chocolate cake at the Golden Horseshoe

Pirate Lair


Silly Symphony Swings (they were SO FUN!)

The view from Tarzan's Treehouse

Tarzan's Treehouse (I loved this so much more than the old Swiss Fam Treehouse)


Adventureland!

All the birds sing words and the flowers swoon in the Tiki Room!



Main Street

Another horse, I love the horses at Disney

Jungle Cruise

Lavender tree again!

No comments:

Post a Comment