Thursday, May 26, 2011

Perspective

I was in such a bad work situation I had to quit my job.

I'm getting to spend a ton of time with the kids.

My sister was diagnosed with MS

I'm now a vegetarian, which is one of the best choices I've made.

My brother had gastric bypass.

I was challenged to lose weigh (35 pounds since the beginning of the year).

Kevin fell off a horse, had surgery, and is now out of work temporarily.

We are getting to spend a lot of quality time together.

There have been tornadoes all over with a lot of loss of life.


Making the people who don't want to move to the coast, more likely to move out of Tornado-world.

I lost the camera (again).

I found these great pictures on my Droid of flowering things.. 

It's all about perspective.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment