Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Kenny (2)



Thank you, thank you for scheduling some tour dates. I realize that clandestine meetings are so difficult to plan, and that it's easier to appear together in public. Even more brilliant to add in some other acts (I must say The Zac Brown Band was a stroke of absolute genius) to lend more credibility. I know we only have 9 dates so far, but I have circled them on my calender, and with baited breath I wait for the pre-sale tickets to go on sale. I think a city on the shores of Lake Michigan shall be our main destination to meet, I just hope other dates will be added soon.


Sounds so good, got me thinking
What do y'all say after I'm done singing

We just take a little getaway
Cruise it down the A1A
Florabama to the Keys
Better keep your eye on me

I'll go coastal on ya
I'll go coastal on ya
Yeah, I'll go coastal on ya

In the meantime, I shall be counting the days, and listening to our music dreaming of warm summer nights. Here in this frozen wasteland, summer seems a lifetime away. But then, I'll be Goin' Coastal with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment