Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today's Vacation

Cause I totally need one after yesterday! You know work was bad when you get up in the morning and you're sore all over from the tension you've been carrying in your body. Ironically enough, I dreamed of Tequila all night too, and different drinks you can make from it. Strange especially since I don't drink, and I've tasted Tequila once. Whatever.

Anyway, today we are going to...

Epcot!

Where Spaceship Earth Unites Us All
And Roses bloom all year
Palm Trees Wave in the Distance
But around the corner is France
And Morocco!
Where History Comes Alive
And Canada stands Proud
The Orient Beckons
And frames the world
A rat's dream of a restaurant comes true
And English Streets line your path
On second thought, maybe I'll just move to Epcot..

1 comment: