Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Goals, Dreams, and Schemes

I have divided up my goals into sections this year. Clever, right?

Personal:

Attend 2 classes to learn new skills.
Surround myself with people who are healthy for me to be around.
Set myself up for success.

Health:

Continue to eat a plant based diet.
Play as often as possible.
Work on lowering sodium.
Exercise 3 times a week, doing something I enjoy so it's not a 'job'.

Yarn/Knitting:

No new fiber purchases.
Spin 3 skeins a week.
Knit a sweater/cardigan.
Work on lace knitting.
Buy yarn only when I have a plan for it's use.
Put entire stash up on Ravelry. Yarn, not fiber.

I hope this year is going to be filled with changes for the better, but as always, when it comes right down to it, we are in charge of our own destiny. No one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment