Monday, November 7, 2011

Follies

I am so behind here, between my tooth (now gone, I hope the Tooth Fairy comes soon though, I think I deserve a big present - maybe a pony - or a Reeves spinning wheel. Either one.) Ramses who is in the midst of teenage puppy adorableness, and just general life type activities. No apologies just a fact. So here is a synopsis of the past 9 days.

We had a lovely dinner party, in which I practiced my new cooking skills with lowfat/plant based cooking on 2 willing friends. It was a great time ending in a knitting lesson, hopefully we have a new convert.

The next day Neptune took out his rage on being locked away for the night by knocking over a lamp and breaking a window. Seriously? That cat and his magic claw wreaking destruction everywhere. Luckily it didn't break the entire way through, just the inside pane. Of course that is still 300.00 to replace.
Window? What window? I merely used my magic claw to remove the vent
which knocked over the lamp and tapped the window. I couldn't have
planned that out..

Then that night, the same cat escaped causing a heart attack on my part when he wasn't in the house when we came home. Luckily he was also panicked over the situation and was just as happy to see me as I was to see him. No, no one threw him out, he'd kill the chipmunks then and cause us much trauma, He just slipped out.

That leads us to Halloween. It was a success with trick or treating and happy kids dressed up as Sora and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts (a video game). It was another successful costume done by my mom who has some sort of magic ability to throw together a costume for anything out of nothing. The grown up holiday consisted of handing out candy and eating Vegetarian Chinese food made by the lovely restaurant down the road.
Sora

Roxas





Then we get into the tooth debacle, which kind of made a bunch of days a blur.

But I did go to a small fiber festival on Saturday, which was fun but I didn't buy ANYTHNG! I did want to buy a drop spindle. But I resisted. At least for now. As for the rest of it, I have so much here I just didn't see anything I needed. I know, weird right, but I don't have a fever..

And yesterday, we actually left Ramses the most spoiled puppy in the history of the world home, and went to see Puss and Boots. Which was funny, but is banned from our home forever. I have no idea what Neptune would do if he saw that movie for inspiration. Terror and chaos would ensue I'm sure.
Our version of Puss and Kitty Softpaw
PS - Neptune has a new trick to show you.. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment