Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Start to Finish

I finished my Multnomah shawl yesterday night (ok maybe it was officially today). I left it out blocking overnight, and then moved it to a secured location to finish this morning. My secured location may have failed.

It's a huge squishy soft shawl of happiness now, even if the blocking security let me down. I love shawls. Matter of fact, I believe I shall go cast on another one. Just have to pick out the yarn, and continue to ignore the laceweight stuff that I need to ply that is sitting across the room eating potato chips, watching House reruns and mocking me.

From this..

To this..
To this.


Blocking is highly overrated anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, you're shawl is beautiful! Ilove those colors! Good to see Kitty loves the new blanket! hehehehe. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete