Monday, March 26, 2012

Delusions of Grandeur

  "Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur"

Maybe not everyone, and I may not be be trying to become a Jedi Knight (seriously, I need a Star Wars marathon weekend), but I am trying to knit a sweater. I may have a better chance studying the Jedi arts under master Yoda. This time though, I actually started. I very carefully selected a cardigan made out of bulky yarn. I really want to knit this in Three Irish Girl's Aprils stash menagerie yarn. But before laying out a bunch of cash, I am attempting this in clearance stash yarn. Not the prettiest color, but it's nice to work with, and has a good fiber content. If I finish, it shall be a nice squishy warm sweater.

If may be the operative word. "Good luck kid, you're gonna need it".

No comments:

Post a Comment