Monday, February 13, 2012

I Have a Little Project...

That I can't tell anyone about. So here I am, I could write blog post after blog post after blog post about that project. But I can't. So I can talk about yarn. Except I need to take pictures. So instead here's a random thought post.

  1. I'm up to 585 N-plied yards of the cormo/silk noil. I still have some left to ply and another 4 oz or so to spin. Any guesses as to how much I'll end up with? 
  2. Tofurky Pepperoni Vegan pizza is surprisingly delicious and makes me feel like I'm eating junk food. It is best when eaten with Double Stuf oreos for dessert, which does make it junk food.
  3. I visited Detta's Spindle last week. I need to go over there a lot more. Except then I'd be even broker. I went there because I had managed to fill all my bobbins. That, takes talent. And ignore the fact that I have 5 other wheels that had free bobbins. That would have been too much work.
  4. It is still brown, dreary and cold here. But warmer than it could be and no snow. Still, brown, dreary and cold, with no flowers in sight.
  5. I am going to make vegan truffles tonight. Yummy.
  6. Ramses is entering his puppy teenage years. He is especially attracted to yarn attached to knitting needles. The cats find his ability to steal and spread the yarn randomly fascinating. I do not.
  7. Did I mention that it's brown dreary and cold?
  8. And I am bouncing up and down inside. Sometimes to Zumba, which is quite fun, but generally just about the Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment