Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A few Pumpkin Laden Photos

We went to the apple orchard on Saturday. Somehow this has really turned into a corn maze trip, which the kids love. I have no pictures however of the corn maze, as I stayed inside as the kids romped through it. It was cold. The shop was warm. Besides, unless I had accompanied them into the corn maze, I would have had pictures of corn stalks. Not exactly exciting.

But I did take some photos of the pumpkins which were everywhere around the shop. I love pumpkins. Don't they just make you feel warm and cozy, while at the same time you can crave pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie and Baby Ruth? I'm assuming the Baby Ruth craving comes from the fact that there is trick or treating involved. The kids are going again, we have to make their costumes. Some are not too happy about that. I on the other hand feel that they are only kids once. You can't turn back time, but you can enjoy it while you can, and not rush them growing into adults - or worse - teenagers! Besides, trick or treating means free candy. Bring on the Baby Ruths!




The kids were absent. But look at the cute puppy!







1 comment:

  1. I loved going to the pumpkin patch back home. I see pumpkins in all the stores here. Temps in the 90's hardly make me think fall.

    Cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete